Saturday, May 12, 2007

If only our days are in the hands of just a remote control
Pause the time when I want moments to stay
Fast forward an awkward moment
Rewind a missed situation or rewind even more to undo mistakes or decisions
Play only when you know for a fact theres a happy ending
Stop when you get sick of it
Switch channels to get variations in things seen
Darn,Today was such a mixed of emotions
Makes me feel pathetic everytime I think about it
My head is just filled with tonnes of questions
But please
No one answers my question with a question
And dont question my answers either.

As much as I hate to say it
I've been way too far
Far too long
Cuz living with you is like a hole in the head
Sometimes I can't keep sane
Just when you think I'm lost
You found your way
That little angel on my shoulder says
Not to do think so much on those things you did
That little angel on my shoulder screams"I think I lost my way"
Its all about choices I guess
So what say you now mr.devil on my left shoulder?
For now, im taking my thoughts and run away.....
If any notice something is amiss
Please
Im reminding you yet again
Dont question my answers



Posted by Picasa

No comments: