Today, mail for me was a parcel from someone. Thank you..
That definitely definitely made my day!
As I was walking to the train station, It was a bittersweet feeling.
Maybe a road less travelled is less travelled for a reason
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a friend and told him how I felt as though I lost my smiles.
He said that it is still there right under my nose, just that I forgot it!
Interesting how a smile start appearing again.. :)
Just two more weeks and the semester will be over!
What's left to be done?
1) Public Relations project
2) E-magazine of 50 pages
3) Webd journal
4) A dining trail on Valentine's Day story
5) Radio talkshow test
6) PR and CommIssues exam
Fuhhh.. got to get the momentum going and focus focus focus ferina..
Get it all done and a week after 17 february will be the most relaxed and fun time.
I can't wait. I can't wait to get away.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment