Sunday, January 7, 2007

I'm sorry

ps: to the boy who writes "theres a story hidden about a boy who loves a girl" in every email, sms and letters, you've been very special to me.

After I put down the phone,
I never thought i would hear a "goodbye" from him.
In fact, I never thought we would ever go our separate ways.
We were doing fine for 2 years, you never did me wrong,
I'm sorry,I just lost faith

I admit, things rekindled a few weeks ago,
I knew exactly how you feel
I knew exactly what you hoped
I'm sorry, I no longer survive on my diet of hope

Its been hard for you,
neither it has been easy for me
But I've learnt to let go since a year back
Don't tell me how can you move on when your heart is still where it came from
I'm sorry,I just think its time for you to grow

Maybe it was selfish for me to say the 3 sacred word back to you everytime you say it to me
Why say those when I am stubborn to not get back together again?
I'm sorry,but every word I've said, I meant it.

Sometimes, why must we deny that someone who cares for you the most?
For me,It is because of Reality-checks!

No comments: