My heart is an empty room
Like an empty room
All washed in white paint
No pictures of you
No gifts from you
No songs of you
A good choice
To have an empty room
It help me be sober
My mind is not as twisted
My hands not as troubled
Wrong color choice
I engulf in anger
All I wanted was to cry
You told me you would take care of me
Like a white cotton bandaged every broken heart
Whiteness you would never get it dirtied
All washed in white paint
No pictures of you
No gifts from you
No songs of you
A good choice
To have an empty room
It help me be sober
My mind is not as twisted
My hands not as troubled
Wrong color choice
I engulf in anger
All I wanted was to cry
You told me you would take care of me
Like a white cotton bandaged every broken heart
Whiteness you would never get it dirtied
At times,
I wish I do not have my constant skeptical mind to control me.
When you do not believe in anything now...
It may not be what you want but blame it on your past surroundings that causes it.
Then now you question if you ever believed or hoped for anything in future anymore.
But now, I believe.. cupids, my ASS.. dating, my ASS..*asswipes*
No comments:
Post a Comment