If you are a y-chromose and after reading this, you feel the pinch and thinks I am talking about you.
Well.. you question yourself then, I couldnt be bothered to tell if you have been naughty or nice.
I am not Santa!
Today I lose respect for the y-chromosome except my dad,of course.
The rest can go fugk off! (Well not all..)
Fucking cheeebyyee..
From those who don't give up seats to pregnant ladies on the train.
To those who are not gentleman enough to let female to past first.
To those who ask a girl out when they are already attached.
To those who gave girls fake tickets to actually support them.
To those who don't appreciate what you've helped.
To those who comes up with unintelligent excuse in group work.
They can go fugk off!
As for me now, I am pissed off on certain issues.
I just encounter a situation with insensitive idiots who cant respect my decisions
Ya! Whats their freaking problem if its a distant person who cares more, does more and talk LESS!
You do little,talk ALOT,pay LITTLE,scold MORE, demand MORE. WTF
So what if I ended the 2 years but things rekindled this past few months.
So what if I think he is still the one who never disappoints.
So what if I have been only confortable with him cause the rest I've met was never nice to me.
It's my life, its my decisions, its my choice.
You don't need to say he has a funny accent,ugly uniform and bad lifestyle.
Needless for you to inject your insulting sarcasm about him.
Even if you are fabulous,which I dont care, you just shut your pie-hole
I don't give a shit about what you pea-brain needs to say!
Because if your brain is working, you wouldnt have wasted money that can be used on other important expenditure
in the house than on your repeated semester that you casually flunked due to..
...hmm maybe your pea-brain or tough luck, still a pea-brain.
Now in times like this, my advise is to NOT call people who you THOUGHT could be there.
They will reply, but say.. 2 or 3 days later when you are so-over the situation.
Somehow their excuse is due to their "my phone-is-all-weird-can't-receive-sms-on-time" or "it-was-on-vibration"
But irony is, they will give a nice "show and tell" on which guy has been on the phone or msging them the very next day to you.
Another FUCKING CHEEBYE.
I am not being a bitch right now but let's face it, theres no such thing as constant happy mood.
This is what happen, I am angry because I am human and I write things down because their phone "was on vibration".
KNS!
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment