
BFF! = Best Friends Forever!
Talking about this , I was reminded of those primary school
Kental days where we write stuff like "Smilez alwayz, frenz 4eva"
But lets take it literally, our lives will be filled with smiles and have each other as best friends forever.

Kodak moments @ haegen daez : Ferina and Azimah
good times and bad times
sad times and happy times
ayam time and kambing time
I think every girl should have a best friend
It makes having a boyfriend at 18, such yesterdays news.
Hey, i am not pro lesbianism here
I guess I am lucky I know who'll be my bridesmaid in future
Weird, cause I still havent find the groom.
7 years of great friendship azimah, many more years to come.

I am so proud of myself
At last, I knew how to light a lighter.
I am not scared even for a little bit.
Liar Liar, pants on fire.
3 comments:
how does a girl like u end up being single?
Oh jimbo, I know thats not your name :P
wooooot shes on fire.. ahaa.
first on a lighter....
Post a Comment