Sunday, November 26, 2006

ohhh happy dayy


Peekture :(from left, nic,noh,farhana,abu,me,azimah,khai)
Ohhh happy dayy
To put things simply, yesterday is a day to celebrate
It was a gathering for azimah's belated birthday, abu's new job and more great years to our friendship
Everyone happy play pool
Everyone happy happy play daytona
Everyone happy happy happy eat
So all happy, I also happy..

Everyone has their own ice cream to indulge themselves in
Personally, I will never order vanilla ice cream when I am spending more mulla on just ice cream
Most of the time,I'll be more adventurous in choosing the flavour.
I had trouble in deciding what syrup should go with which ice cream etc.
So, I was forced to close my eyes and just hand picked.
Raspberry sorbet and midnight chocolate chip topped with almond nuts and fresh strawberries
Thats what i call "syurga dunia" :P




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: