You say you left to find reasons not to stay
You say you lost yourself somewhere on the way
You say living is easier when I´m around
And you say you need my help to get off the ground
We´re searching for things we´ll never find
Your problems are just like mine
They´re hard to define
Some say you have to fall to learn how to fly
Some day we may understand just the reason why
Some day..
Come to think of it,
Everything happens for a reason
Honestly
I miss one thing.
I miss having a last call.
The last call or message from someone whom u care to end your day.
Sonny,
How many times must you apologise about the same thing
How many more times can I take you back
How many time must we argue for time
How many more times can you say “this is more important”
How many times must you remind me of how you will salvage this
How many more times will I agree to the plan
For someone like me, I give people chances to make it up, all I got was broken pieces of my heart. I’ve been emotionally drained enough.
So she says: “Today’s moment becomes tomorrow’s memory
Be it good or bad, the gift of life is life itself"
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment