Someone I knew, tried to redeem himself
Someone I just knew, tried to be all casanova
Someone I knew many years ago, tried to look out for me
Someone I like knowing, has always been there
Someone I want to know better, got away.. :(
Unfortunately, everything above caused all the confusion below
When someone is not someone you can trust
When chances are given only to get you disappointed
That's when you should ask that person to take that 'chance' and shove it up their ass!
Maybe its ture when they say; once bitten twice shy
Well 'chances' used to be one of the favourite word in my vocabulary
But, hey.. twice bitten, dont ever try!
When gut feeling is your own enemy
When you do not know who or what to believe in
Which is the puppet, which is the puppeteer?
Above all..
I hate realizing that I moved one step forward just to land myself two steps backwards.
Friday, December 1, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment