Friday, December 22, 2006

My letter to Santa

Dear Santa
This year I have been through shit. Its same shit, just different day. Anyway, you were asking me about the haze, it is over already, Singapore sky is clear of haze, so you do not need to worry about getting lost in the traffic up there alright.. Btw, I heard that you won't be coming to Singapore this year because one of your reindeers got injured after landing at Esplanade last year. I thought I was unlucky in life; the reindeer was even more unlucky.Anyway, I don't need anything this year.Save it for someone else alright.This year I am neither naughty nor nice.I am confused.Confused enough that I talk to myself and every night seems depressing.The weather so cold and has been raining. Life got cold-literally for me.It must be snowing in Finland.It must be damn shiok to be underneath blanket and drinking hot mocca at this kinda weather.You noe what shiok means right, I taught you a few singlish words last year..oh wells.. What I wanted this year, he got angsty-angsty for dunno what reason on me and he got away.Sometimes I WISH my WISH come true. I dont wish for snow this year.But,every boy who has been cruel to me, I WISH their right elbow itch so badly and their left hand is too short to even scratch it! Anyway Santa, have a great new year, are you going to the countdown party? I am not , I am going to radio mundial partyyy which is tomorrow...
Santa's Reply
HO HO HO!!Your present dropped onto the floor Ferina because there is a hole in your sock.I brought you snow. Blame it on Singapore weather-it wasn't melted when I brought it here.HO HO HO!! *beard drops off*
Well, I guess everything always happens when it is a little too late... everytime... :(

No comments: