Thursday, December 14, 2006

SHAPES

Trying to get myself out of bed was impossible today
Head to work and then rushed to school for only two hours of class
Somehow I felt empty throughout the day
Don't ask me why, I don't even know..

But, it all went good after i let some endorphins off my body
HAH! I went to jog and blast my ears with non-stop DEWA music
I need no cigarettes,alcohol or drug to get me high
Not that it was any of my essentials last time.
All I need was DEWA's company while I work out
Geez! Ferina = Workout?!?!
Yes, I want to stay in shape alright
And of course, the shape i chose to be in ,is definitely not ROUND..

I admit I have been afraid,
A coward in cupids
Then they say..
"What good is a heart if you're not gonna use it
What good is a love if you're too scared to choose it
If you are not willing to start, what good is a heart"
Then I agreed..
Somehow his Slick-ass lines was kinda working on me
So ya, let's go out!
One of the most scribbled shapes in my notebook
Definitely HEART..

No comments: