Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Azimah Darling!

As much as we look and behaved too lesbianized, fret not, we are still straight even after our individual broken hearts and bad experience with the species of y-chromosome. Well, after 8 years of great friendship and growing up together, we have seen and sticking around on each other's highest high and lowest low. And dear best friend, you are like family already to me and just someone I can really depend on. i will surely miss our jogging times, dinners, lunches, breakfasts, the morning calls, the midnight calls, the goofing around, the cries, the complains, the curses and much more. I treasure and keep all close to my heart. I'll miss you the most when I'm away and I'm sorry if I can't be here physically for you but each week, I will write to you ok?

Alahai, emo nyerrrr... Lemau juga bacanya..
Take care of yourself dearest! Don't let anyone bully you.. keep the faith in whatever you do and remember our motto.. "DONT GET MAD,GET EVEN & THEN WALK AWAY"...

My dearest abu.My favourite bitch. You will be missed just as much!

So yes, just an update on what's happening to me, I got all my things ready but ho ho ho! My luggage is too small? Goodness.. so this calls for all my 'harapan bangsa' to save me from this problem. Where are you guys?
And I am being exploited by so many in asking me help do their homework.. if I charge a fee, I could buy a luggage ok? Just kidding.. Well yesterday my "indomee" hair was 'relaxed' and set because of some photoshoot for Hari Raya hair special for Berita Harian.. Sorry to disappoint but there wasn't any ketupat on my hair.. But do look out for it and kindly cut it, frame it and remember your beautiful friend ferina.. haha!

Before we went for dinner, she told me how this hairstyle was exactly how normal ferina's hair is through the years of knowing me. And how she always tells me that its really his lost. Which reminds me how uncle benny got annoyed when he ask why my eyes looks swollen. And when I finally told the truth that my boyfriend left me, he was like "alah yang, I buat rambut you cantik cantik biar dia mengaruk kepala nanti.. gini you keluar, image ada class punya la and mesti yang berani aja nak bebual with you" TRANSLATE - "my dear, i do your hair nice nice and let him scratch his own head later on..like this, you go out you project classy image and only the brave men will dare to come up to you.."Wahhh.. that of course gave my ego like mutiple counts increase laaa but hey, i just smiled and said to myself, yes i believe one day my time would come. Because now, I learnt to walk away. If its dead, its dead. Do not go dig the ground every five minutes to see if it still alive. Just let it go..

Myself and Azimah at Thai Express
After which, we had a walk to Bugis to have mint tea as azimah wants to know how my favourite tea tastes like. As we walk, my disease of laziness relapse(this is all due to the nothing to do everyday slack at home,eat sleep and never bathe sometimes) and I asked a trishaw driver how much and so we took trishaw for a 15 minutes cycle to arab street. Azimah and I were like little kids who got so excited and practically laughed the whole journey with the Uncle who goes "Happy Happy" with a peace sign everytime.. That moment was just another new addition of the nice memories with my best friend. What a great night, What a fantabulous best friend!

Take care of yourself babe! Stay gorgeous and stay grounded!
Now go save your love or more like start the spark again when I'm gone...
Keep me updated.
ps: To the rest of you guys, Thank you for everything.. I'll keep in touch and always remember each and everyone that means alot to me too..this will be my last post till I reach Nias and hopefully the internet or computer is not running at the speed of a crawl. Do pray for my safety for the whole journey, write to my mail if you think its worth your time, enjoy the holidays and I'll see you guys all real soon.Insyallah.
So Dian Diyanah, we shall KICK ASS on this internship!

No comments: