Before reading this, mom.. I'm sorry for not listening to you to just focus on Internship. Haha!
And boboy, my brother, you can't cut his cock because he is in Nias. Hahaha!
18 November 2007 will be a day I’ll always remember.
It is the first day I actually went out on a real real date (ok you guys can laugh now!), and to me a perfect one. Maybe it’s too early to start dating or knowing someone new but for me, its time to move on. I’m more than ready to leave the love that had lost and ‘open up your options’ like how my mom usually says.
Muara Indah(1 hour from home)to watch Sunset. That’s the Plan.
As cliché as it sounds, nothing beats first dates.
The hours before the meet up thinking what to wear to not look as though you took time to dress up but to look as though you didn’t put in much effort to look good but naturally just as attractive (eh erm!),what time would be the right time to not seem as though I really look forward but also not be rude by turning up late, then the whole anticipation of whether it is still on or not, the thought of what if he does this or that etc, its all so exciting, getting the palms all sweaty in the room and looking at the time it is already 2.40pm when we plan to meet at 2pm and whether I should go to the front house and wait or he pick me up here, which is really less that 20m away.
Deep inside, I try to tell myself to just be calm, be myself and have fun.
I have no absolute clue.
I knew most of the things I did was my pride talking, the whole “gengsi” is what they call here.
I walked to the front house, I saw the uncle, both his aunties, the nenek two workers, lil baby esther & seliq all chit chatting on this lazy Sunday. I saw the Megapro bike there, he must be home.
Eh?He was not there, damn, if I ask them “where is Tiar?”
They will answer my question with a question “Why?”
And thank god, the Uncle knew we are going out so he said “We just came back because the truck tires got stuck last night at the collecting wood place and we had to leave the truck there come back on a bus and went to take it again this morning and Tiar is bathing.”, giving me the smile that he knows.
PHEW.
So is it still on or not? If I stay at the front house, they will ask too much questions. Then Seliq wanted to follow me back because the rest of the kids are playing badminton at our stay area.
PHEW again.
Now at least I have the reason to say I come back again later.
It’s already 3pm.
So that’s it. I’ll walk back with the kids, purposely won’t bring my bag or jacket so that if its cancel I won’t look like a fool. As we walk, I saw him coming to our stay area on the bike, but in the end the little kids all went on his bike and he brought them home first and confirmed with me that the plan is still on.
So yes, the bike ride for one hour to Muara Indah didn’t felt that long.
Muara Indah is a lake with many different huts made of bamboo surrounding it.
There is a hammock that we sat on, swinging and chatting away.
The weather was just perfect. The company was perfect too.
Then we met Tina, but we left earlier to go for dinner.
Dinner was just takeaway bakso & Sate while sitting on the bike, enjoying the view at Gunungsitoli beach. And soon, it was sunset, it was not that fantastic which he promised a trip to Sirombu is the place for perfect sunset.
And deep inside, I was relief that halfway through this night, it was not boring or awkward with Tiar. We then headed to Miga Beach, the place for sunrise. It’s so beautiful.
Walking on long trail of stones leading to the very long jetty lighting our way there with those little kerosene lamps on the side, we sat at the end and for the last 3 hours there, we kept saying that we will head back in half hour but I guess the stars in the sky and music playing on my mp3 was too good to miss.
I had one nice outing, I couldn’t help smile while sleeping. Lol. Corny.
I hope waterfall outing next week will be just as nice.
Come to think of it, why the hell we decide to meet at 2 when sunset is at 6.30?
Oh, The more time, the merrier.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment