Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rubbish

I have lost friends, some by death, some by circumstances etc
But yesteday I lost another friend, a really dear one really
because of what? because of her request..

Maybe she decided that she rather make new friends than treasuring or mend problems with the old ones.
I stood there looking at the sms, read it countless times repeatedly and I finally suck it in.
2 months of our cold war and I didn't want to give in because I've done it so many times before.
I thought she would drop an sms to say we will settle this when we've cooled down etc.
 ut nope, fat hope! it was a nice sms with a "hey" as acknowledgement to me and
"I think we should not contact each other anymore etc"

  thought to myself, hey we've past primary school "I don't friend you anymore" stage,
 ut who knows she must have missed primary school days.

I thought I deserve a better face-to-face explanation than cheapshots on sms, she actually placed blame
 or something I said that I knew it was a fact and was right.
 f I were to spell out what really happen, I won't be the one in the hot soup,
but I'm more wise than that and I still have a heart.

If you want to trash things out, maybe you should see what you've done first.
Why I said those things(which I won't regret) is because I don't conform to a wrong value
and say its okay just because your my "best friend"?
Why didn't you think that the root of the problem was your fickle behaviour and thoughtless doings?
Don't blame it on others because sometimes if all the food you've tasted are bad, it may not the food, its your tongue!

Its an irony how she could ask me to think why she's doing this and "get things solved the correct way ferina"
when the very first sms was not to have any relations anymore..
Now I ask, why must I waste that few minutes to think when its already been decided right?

But hey, they say..
Don't let the past hold you back; you're missing the good stuff in life..
so I'm not gonna confuse myself to what to do because I'm too cool for primary school fights..

I thought I went to kampong area for 6 mths my mentality become backdated, but looks like its only my fashion went backdated.
End up she dapat kampong mentality staying in a city, but at least her fashion went forward..

I won't say goodbye because I don't see any good in it and on my side, I never "throw" friends away.
Its only for rubbish not humans..
And yesterday's smses are considered RUBBISH, so I threw away.

Play this sympathy game on someone else, I'm not buying it. .

No comments: