Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BULLSHIT

Yesterday I gave my seat to a pregnant lady because I'm a good citizen and I don't pretend to sleep when I see the need to give up the seat in the train for someone who needs it more than me. But she gave me a "ya what took you so long to give up that seat" If I have known lady, you can stand there for all I care.
Not only you who needs the seat, I need to rest my tired legs as well and rather sit reading my book instead of being pushed and be invaded on my personal space or have some lady forgot to shave her armpits confidently showcasing it near me. 

Thanks ah Singapore, ask us to own a car and everything is so expensive to even maintain a car.
And people cramming into the train even theres no more space just shows how determine and precious time is in singapore. And now because selamat got out, we not selamat ourselves in our own land.
Ahh.. what happen to "our land"? this is home truly? My foot!
There's no more thank you's, excuse me, please etc.
One bad encounter at work, a rude middle-age woman whom I had to liase on the locations of an event talk to me like as though I get my salary from her and scream on her long-winded work experience.
Cheebye!
Its just money money money, rush rush rush, rude rude rude.

And whats the big deal with the singapore flyer, if you think about it, our tourist attraction are just a copied idea from other countries but just calling it our own. We always do that don't we.
Statue of liberty, we have merlion. 
Sydney opera house, we have esplanade.
Who knows soon, we have sand all over and say its Jurong Dessert.
Lets not even touch on racism. 

ahhh, now I feel better, and I so can't wait to get out of here.
I'm gonna make the drawing of my dreamhouse in my organizer into a reality.
I think I can only be proud of singapore's recognized education and organized clean city. 
Other than that , its a total BULL.

Lets live a life that we want, not a life just to live :)

No comments: