"I have never seen such a nincompoop as this sister of mine. It would be lovely if she's a human punching bag! I would love to try those Muhammad Ali leg shuffle and combo uppercuts on her. Her profile states about her talking funny but truthfully that's an understatement. She actually talks wierd and it makes me wonder if she thinks before speaking. As gentle as you might think she is (*pukes*), the nearest and most sincere parallel would be to compare her to Sandra Bullock's disgusting habits in Miss Congeniality. (*I said habits and not Sandra herself!*) She sleeps like, eats like, smells like & yawns like the animal that represents the Chinese Lunar Calendar this year. Never have I seen someone so confidently exclaiming a Subway sandwich to be "youtube".
Nevertheless, I should not be happy till I beat you up into a pulp! Hahaha! And one last thing please bathe to start your day right and not to end you day instead. Some behaviour therapy can rectify this problem! Hahah!
Written by Fairuz aka my 1st brother who will never say nice things and its been a month which I feel theres nobody at home to be fighting with or pick my nose and put on his sleeve.
Hahaha! Be backhome from spain safely because my dslr camera is my baby!!

Nevertheless, I should not be happy till I beat you up into a pulp! Hahaha! And one last thing please bathe to start your day right and not to end you day instead. Some behaviour therapy can rectify this problem! Hahah!
Written by Fairuz aka my 1st brother who will never say nice things and its been a month which I feel theres nobody at home to be fighting with or pick my nose and put on his sleeve.
Hahaha! Be backhome from spain safely because my dslr camera is my baby!!

No comments:
Post a Comment