Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Enough was never enough

Enough was never enough

We wanted Always
Cause forever was not long enough
A silent move away in my life
Leaves a heavy heart
It comes
It goes
Conscience leaves you uneasy
Eyes leaves me envy

If time has passed us
Passed us by as fools
Without warning
It slapped me
Slapped me back hard
I can't
Leave it all
Made decisions to part
Made boundaries with you
I can't
Love is still with you
When we miss
That’s when we’ll meet
Apart from work, I was ,still am, a total wreck! To think we both could want to try. Again we tried and again it comes back hurting. I suggest we stop riding this carousel. I don't want to let anger overcome me and be the cause of my whole hatred towards you. But sadly this time, u really did.
Somebody tell me what kind of love keeps breaking my heart.
NO ONE TALKS ABOUT LOVE TONITE!

No comments: