GAWD!
The night at St James Grand opening was great!
We, at moduscreatives received invites to it and we headed down after work.
The start was quite boring, then we start going to different rooms and got a lil crazy.
The ride home was the best..
Kumar's car was just awesome.. blasted with music and the car top open..
All of us inside screaming and singing ,zooming through the empty road..
One hell of a night, no doubt freaking dangerous.
Plus, after that day, I kept getting calls from some guy name Mike..
Here I am talking thinking it was a friend of mine from Spectra but its not!
And when i ask
"which mike?"
He says
"microphone!"
The next time he calls I'll make sure a microphone goes down his throat!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment