Friday, March 23, 2007

Strike it!

YESSSS AAHHH!!
Exam Results are out a few weeks back.

I'm satisfied with the grades.
GPA of more than 3.0 is good enough for me!:)
Plus, today we get to know our specialization for 3rd year.
I got all that I want..
Advertising Creatives, TV Journalism, Integrated Media Design
Alhamdulilah.... :)
And to top it all off, I am back in the same class with my partner in crime.
Miss Hoh Wan Ying!
We'll go to school on time, if not we'll eat breakfast at McDonalds while waiting next class!

On a side note, like how they say that in life we can't get everything.
Its true & I lost something I thought was very special to me.
But time and again, it proves otherwise
And I bet, your efforts to reach me is driving you crazy..
Then you thought of my blog! How clever~
Let me enlightened you for awhile
Hey! I am totally fine now..
I won't shed a tear this time round
I got your number on call block
I've put all ur emails on stop
And yes 'dearest', when I first know you
I thought you are cool
But its game when you had me fooled.
So the next time u think of reaching me,
Save the trouble honey
Just so you know..
I'll delete before I read
Just so you know also..
I'll make no apologies on how I chose to move on

No comments: