Saturday, March 3, 2007

Random shit #1

A friendster bulletin had a fun match numbers with phrases to create a whole sentence and as for me, I end up with this:

I make out with a sandwich because I am sexy and I do what I want.

GAWD.

And here comes Ahmad, saying it must be a rolled up sandwich instead of the traditional triangular ones. Well, at least mine weren't as weird as his..

I dreamt of my neighbour as I'm a gangsta.

LOL.

Oh, on a side note, working with moduscreatives has been fun so far. I love my job. Apart from the walking around in heels and meeting all sort of clients and sponsors, I feel satisfied everytime I get things done each day. A big step for me, a good exposure as well. All is fun, all is fine.. I just miss having that special someone smsing or calling me to say good morning to start my day and good night to end my day.
I wish things didnt change.

No comments: