Saturday, July 21, 2007

Accidentally experimenting photographs

Today is just hectic but nonetheless fun!
Met Joseph at 9-ish in the morning at Vivocity to get pictures taken
and needing a picture of joe's reflection in the toilet mirror,
we had no choice but to have me follow joe in the male toilet!?!
As I walk in, there's a loud continuous beeping sound, we both got shock thinking it was female detector thingy in the toilet when in fact it is some spoilt vaccuum sound.
The uncle inside the toilet look at me with the funniest expression :P

Today I experiment with Farra's dslr..
I love how pictures in black and white, it gives me this illusion to actually guess what color exactly the people or things in the photos and guess what could be the possible conversations or moment in the photograph.


My favourite picture of the day! Ok, from now I'm letting the pictures speak itself.
For starters, I think I am getting the hang of this...it constantly keeps you on your toes when thinking of ideas or composition of the picture.. I love doing this.

Dian eating chicken.. eat ah eat ah.. nias no kfc.. pok pok kekkk!

Oh this two freaks... Middle is our director ehh, don't play play..

Sham, Izzat, Lara.. as i open the door to take pictures..

Oh Candid shots.. :P

I love our school library.. relek one corner at your favourite corner is the best to do work.

Dian posing as a Bimbo..

And her usual photogenic face.. "muka dia jer cantik", I majok ahh...

Another favourite, its either be in the zone or zone out to be in.
Have a great weekend people!
I hate breakdowns, I hate knowing the supergirl tshirt i am wearing does not help in making me feel empowered.
I lost believing in things, became a skeptic..please don't reason it out to me
Somebody , please be my constant angel to remind me on why I should be thankful
Make me realize so as to not be my own fool
this bottled feeling is not a good place to stay in my heavy heart
And if ever this fragile beating place breaks, the recovery will definitely be very hard

No comments: