Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tears

Oh my! My tear sac needs a rest...
Everyday my eye looks swollen and feels so sleepy all the time
Blame it on all the Korean, Taiwan, and Japanese show I watch everynight
"1 litre of tears" made me cry so hard... I think I lost about 250 ml of tear...
So my mother would shriek askin what happen to me crying in front of my laptop
My first brother would say he will cry tear of joy when I go nias and
just shook his head as I can't control my tears with this sad shows.
My second brother would laugh because we make a bet saying the next show i won't
cry as I watched it before but i still do!
He's earning alot of money through this...
And my sister asks me to shut up because she wants to sleep!
My dad would sometimes watch together but keep saying he is yawning when in fact he cry too!
For now, my daily dosage of drug is tea with alot of mint in it...
The taste of many wrigley's chewing gum mix with sweet tea perks me up.. :)

No comments: