Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm dead

The hardest thing about fighting in relationships is that there’s no referee,
there’s no one to tell you which comments are below the belt.
As a result, someone usually gets hurts.
And it seems the closer a couple gets and the more stuff they have between
them the harder it’s to figure out why they’re yelling.
When it comes to relationships, I wondered what are we fighting for?


I don't wanna fight no more,
I don't know what we're fighting for
When we treat each other baby, like an act of war
I could tell a million lies and it would come as no surprise
When the truth is like a stranger, hits you right between the eyes
There must be a time and a place and a reason
But i'm too tired, too sad because of this reality check slapped to my face
You've grown tired,I can hear it in the voice

Do you know that the best pillow is actually a clear head?
Do you know that the best oxygen is actually a clear heart?
Now calculate, I have oxygen deficit and insomnia for the last 2 weeks...


To Abu & Azimah:
Thank you for the uncalled gawat darurat situation and shocked you guys
I know how abu said "i hate seeing you like this, two times in a row fei"
I saw azimah watery eyes trying to analyze the situation "speechless while massaging my migrained head"
I'm sorry.

No comments: