Sunday, July 22, 2007

Talking about coincidence!

So much coincidence in a day!
After a long day of doing advertising execution, I called the two bitches whom I stood up again and again due to my busy schedule and I end up not watching Harry potter with them :(
It was really late at night and we're actually chit chatting near azimah's place..
As I lay my head down due to my headache, I said "this guy looks like juffri"
Guy walking towards us..and azimah and abu exclaimed "it IS juffri"

Looking at the time, we usually will send azimah home first and then to mine
As we all walk, we saw the two 'brothers' in ikea jacket.. surprisingly it was Nic and Noh and end up, we hang out under void deck till morning..since we're malays..(stereotyping here! lol)
Ohhh this was all not planned and it seems like it was nicely timed for all of us to meet,
cos the last time we guys lepak was quite some time back.
Nic gave us a surprise announcement and all of us are just happy for him!
I miss this gang.. we know each others attitude and characters so well to accept and treasure the friendship.
We don't need to be in town on a Saturday night because we do not conform to what society is doing.
As long as we're happy meeting up, wherever it is..its fine...
It's all about the company and it's all about being with the hommies in Yishun!
Ole` Ole` Ah` Ah`

This is when Nic saying that he will keep his beard and abu can't be bothered by it

I was tired but I was glad to met them in impromptu

Thats getting sleepy picture

Oh Good Old Times! I miss them...

No comments: