How many chances can there be till enough is enough.
Its time.
No more obligations and "i love you too much to hurt and do this to you"
This time.
I make no apologies and won't hold back on how I want to move on.
You had your chance to fix this.
You rather have your pride play the wrong game.
Don't be all irritated when it's someone else's car I am in when you call.
Maybe its time to open the heart to those who can mend it
Wait a minute, weren't you the one to ask me to leave?
Why play the victim now?
Don't tell me they are just using the advantage of the situation to get into my pants.
I know what zippers and buttons of pants are for.
The time is running out.
Everytime i think about what happen, I just feel so bitter accepting this.
You spoilt what you have by desiring what you have not
but remember that what you now have
was once among the things you only hoped for
You did what I feared the most
And screw faith, screw hope, screw love
They are merely just words to me now.
I'd rather die on my two feet than live down on my knees ever again.
OK PEOPLE! FALL DOWN BETTER THAN FALL IN LOVE OKAY!!
So just an update, I will be leaving Nias in less than 3 weeks...
So contact contact yaaaaaaaaaaa before I go..... :)
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment