I realized today that my kindness is taken advantage of..
There's just some things that IRKS me really bad these days..
but I don't seem to be the same person who could say it straight to your face or clarify what I didn't like..
maybe its the friendship thing, caught in the web of duty kinda thing.
I just feel used. There's always an agenda stuck somewhere.
I don't understand why I'm becoming someone who is just lazy to tell what's wrong, its either can't be bothered, please grow up or fuck this being nice and help.
If they need help, they'll help themselves first.
Urgh.
Well at least something good come out today!
TvJournalism class is sadly over man but we had one nice laugh watching the news bulletin and dinner at pizza hut. Steven Chia's car is so nice, vintage never dies huh..
Here's the future tv presenters.. hahaa... the ones that make credible interviewee to say what they want them to say and have microphone without wires in footage, who are u trying to kid laaaaaaaraaaaaa?!
Funny funny blooopers and weird thoughts of camera shots man, but nevertheless very fun along the way!
The new life for all of us after diploma "Has arrived" ..(izat slang)
No comments:
Post a Comment