Sadly, if this is a post on "my friends" and there is only this few, i must be damn pathetic..
But its alright, this are the few that I know will be there to give me hugs, make me feel better,laugh with me, let me share their umbrella ella ella eh, send me back before midnite curfew because I cinderella ella ella eh!
Not forgetting, mr.basic,wan,sarah,akhdur,aiman...
Not forgetting, mr.basic,wan,sarah,akhdur,aiman...
This are the few I want to keep close and not lose contact *BIG hugggg* (tellitubbies sound)
Okay, earlier part of the week, we both went for motivational positive thinking talk ehhh
Call us "KENTALAN BACIN" but we are so on to achieve what we made a pack on.
CRUISE BABY CRUISE!
CRUISE BABY CRUISE!

Azimah and Myself waiting for the train home and always saying emo things on how we love each other,
need each other, care for each other and mwah mwah mwah.. lol
I made a deal with hans if 30 yrs old we are still single, we will date each other.
If we're both 31 and still single, we will try lesbianism ok babe! lol..
If we're both 31 and still single, we will try lesbianism ok babe! lol..
"Who is worthy enough to be beside and enjoy drinks with me?"
Face expression of mine..
" Im too tired that I can't be bothered...nak minum minum ah, tak nak kau punya pasal!"..falls asleep..
Would you actually date someone like this lazy?
This was another day where azimah(left) had a bad day.Maybe the journey through all this are all predestined, if we hadn't gone out on that day, you won't be meeting 3 hot malay guys who are just so candid and showed you love shouldn't be that hard.. The only thing thats will be hard is the "Jamaican guy's toot in far's joke".. it just annoyed me so badly that I, who supported her through end up being the one asking her to give this up because its just not worth anymore.Remember what I said..
Hope is not hope if its making you feel sad and ruining the self esteem.
Don't survive in this diet of hope this way.
Please, as the person who hears every single thing and knows every single thing you've been through.
Forget this first love and move on, I swear to you,
"you are beautiful and someone else deserves you so much more"
A good man will put your feelings, your embarassment,your happiness before himself.
An always busy man and always not brave enough and make you stuck in your life is not worth after these years ok.
Another word for "busy" is "asshole"
Another word for "coward" is "asshole"
Another word for "too slow" is "asshole"
ok enough of fiesty fei, now for the lazy fei who don't want to bend her head a little to drink her coke.
She put 5 straws in each other and sucking the coke out can make you lose your breathe,
so word of advise, just use one straw and don't climb in and out of mccafe like uncivilised people with hans.
Who's hans? He's the guy who's trying to drink coke.
Somehow far(far is a name) just have a cheeky smile like as though he having dirty thoughts.. sigh, red ranger, why are you like this? I was happy on this particular day because I made sure azimah feel better, dian mingling with my good friends & lastly helped sadiq suprise hans before he leaves for alaska today.I told sonny that I was happy listening to songs on far's mp3 and seeing happy faces of my friends and these days I get overly sensitive towards him for minor things(maybe due to my fear before nias) and when I am really serious that I frown while thinking(thats how I look if im serious, lol)..sonny just replied,
"just believe me sayang... dont u ever think that everybody surrounds u are start to leaving you... coz they're not... things will get better sayang... i love you..."
He just knows what I really felt without me telling..
I love you too.
Alahaaiiii emo nyerrr gue.
Here's miss "my sexual preference is often 24/7".. *soft moans* :P
She tried the sucking for coke experiment too. Guys, I can't believe each of you actually agreed with my 5 straws plan.. Hence, I am not the only childish one,suckers!
Hans and Dian,first time seeing each other but talk about movies so intensely..
The person who said that "when I grow up, I want to be a nigga"Here's one nugget for you nigga..
More McCafe meet ups yaaa, now must with Sadiq.. *whistle and looks away*
Last but not least, met my two utmost favourite bitches for dinner after work.Oh Goodnite ya'll.. Happy 42nd , or is it 37th birthday for Singapore?
Anyways, happy birthday.. we are all guilty of just being hypocrite laa..
We just want to see fireworks! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment