Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back in Nias

Hi again everyone..




My job in Nias is getting more and more as each day passes..
But its okay, I need the time to be distracted anyways..
And the weather is just so cold and raining non stop each day!
And we don't have water heater in bathrooms...
Lets not even get started to whatever insects, bugs, toads that we see everyday..
But hey, everynight we watch movie in Febri's room and that helps us feel so much better each day..
And own up you guys who never cut and frame beautiful ferina's picture in your room?
Anyway azimah and abu, who never do it!!Here it is..
*kata aja bff*

And now I am at Fodo because we thought it is after 8pm when we had dinner,when it is just 6.30..
*stabs myself*

Oh I played volleyball with the contractors at the farm two days ago..I surrender, I sucked at volley..
Oh I am doing just fine in Nias, I will not cry anymore...I promise
Because I realize,people in Nias do not have house, food, clean water and proper sanitation
And they don't even cry..
And why the fuck should I cry because some dork left me because he felt obliged to take care of a druggie?
okay lets not even start..

Oh guys, meow meow is nowhere to be seen.. will update on that soon..

No comments: