I know you will never know about what our conversation was this early morning.
I will keep it from you because I will never want you to turn your back on the person who raised you up.But why now when I know you've fallen to deep.
Why now when I know you can never handle it.
Am I not respectable enough till you are now having your life mapped out the traditional way.
She never respected you to even treasure the relationship you guys once had and now thatyou are successful why should I give her the chance to be with the person I make him to be.
Sweetheart,Why deep in love of you like I do.
Place your hand on my heart,I know it beats for you.
Said I know I won't have a world without you,I said my life is so incomplete.
Until I see you.
Something inside of me.
That I want the world to see.
There will always be the space in my soul.
Until you fill this emptiness inside of me.
Inside of me.
Who am I to say that the hurt you are to feel.
The one who has the broken heart, knows what it takes to heal.
But if you understand the human that I am,then find it in your heart.
The place where lovers start. Believe in love and stay with me tonight.
One last time.
I realize that everytime you say I am never a burden to you it just shows so much about what I mean to you.
I realize that one love doesn't need to owe.
And life's unfair.
Friday, June 29, 2007
All my life..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment