Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The End Game!

Whenever you feel bored, play the Why and Because game
It will just keep you entertained, trust me.

Instructions:
2 players
2 blank sheet of paper
2 pen (with ink)
& wildest imagination

So 1 player will just write any questions that starts with WHY
And the other player write any questions that starts with BECAUSE
And read it together.
The fun part is when you unexpectedly get same answers or weirdly funny combinations.
Try it!

Mine and Wanying's is as such

FN:Why do we have two nostrils?
WY:Because I am short and bored

FN: Why am I beautiful?
WY: Because the lecture is boring

FN: Why are we here on a saturday morning?
WY: Because I have an itchy ass

FN: Why does wanying's ass itch really bad?
WY: Because she has curly hair

Then you can switch!
WY:Why is it a sony and not a phillips?
FN:Because you can get electrocuted

WY: Why are we doing this?
FN:Because money minded people has long nose-hairs

WY: Why does she want to invite us to lunch?
FN: Because Bashirah is the next Oli dj. Ole` Ole` Ole` Oli Ole` Ole`

WY: Why? Why?? Why???
FN: Because I don't know

Pardon us for being so pathetic and resort to this for entertainment
Plus, this was right after 5 rounds of bingo!
Blame boredom.

No comments: