Wednesday, June 13, 2007

FUCK YOU LA SQUID!

I swear after I complete this squidy project, I wont eat a single squid anymore in my life!
For an assignment which needs to use Flash program and we weren't even taught how to go about doing this assignment. Its 50%, goodness!
Plus, there wasnt any lecturer that want to teach us for first 2 weeks and to top it all, he doesn't even know flash and the assignment is in FLASH!

Nabei!

So I end up doing this as the girl that will fall in love with the Squid.. (bluek)
And hopefully dennis or dian can help in making it move!
Im still and IT dinosaur siaaaa..
I only master the shortcut of ctr+c & ctr+v 5 minutes ago... lol :P


So my brother saw me doing this when i tgh "kusyiok"(damn engrossed in malay slang) and
he said "eh , relek ah muka, bibir relek ah!" then he farted really loud.

Ok not funny..bahhhh! I want to kill all squids!

No comments: