Sunday, June 24, 2007

Filming Fun!

On a sunday morning, i met up with that partner-in-crime of mine since year 1, miss wan ying for filming our tvjournalism news package. Such a hilarious day even though the day is so freaking warm but nonetheless, today makes me feel that the holiday has been quite fun though its been shared with work work work. Oh dian, you are not forgotten!
Seeeee! Wanying 'action' only doing the cameraworks professionally. Seriously, the camera is off!
We filmed at Little India first. Little India on Sundays are really literally a mini India! And we were trying to take a "wide shot" *inside joke*.. gosh that place brings memories, Uncle Sammi, Kumar, Ling and Shah was nice to give us the time to do the story at Kamala jewellers.. Darn, those were the days, I know how to jaywalk endlessly, eat Indiano food for all 3 meals & know each place at the back of my hands. We got free egyptian mango juice from shah while filming his shop, its delicioussss really!

After that, we had lunch, finish wanying's script and headed to Fort Canning to shoot Wan Ying's story. She was doing a story on "falling trees being the latest killers" and according to her, if a tree falls on her, I should not save her and just film it! Wahhhh.. credible & damn "in-the-face" story. We even took a shot of typical news presenter walking towards the camera while giving the news, but for us, we do it backwards! Wan Ying walked backwards for so long.. I can't help laughing while filming. If you end up seeing the footage shaky, guess its me laughing and the camera starts shaking too!

OH! filming at Tekka Mall is the best. We both feel like superstars. In just seconds setting up the camera, and remembering the lines, theres people around to watch it. So we make it snappy and head off..I mean, I know I look like Preity Zinta from Bollywood but sorry to disappoint you guys at Tekka Mall I am not her! Lol:P
Iceberg, Steven Spielberg.. All the same!
This entry won't be complete without this funnyX1000 picture of Miss Hoh Wan Ying.
Imagine you posing like this and say "This is Hoh wan ying, ctvnews, ctv."
Ok back to squid and one whole day of video editing tmr!

No comments: